Jaguar Injury Update
Here’s the scoop from last night’s training camp:
1. Running back Rashad Jennings as well as linebacker Clint Session are currently being held out of practice due to concussions. Neither was on the field last night.
2. David Garrard is back on the field, taking first team snaps, throwing the ball, and is expected to play against the Falcons.
3. Right tackle Eben Britton is dealing with a disc injury in his back. Del Rio has yet to comment on how serious it may be.
4. Potroast was back in a uniform on Saturday and has practiced all weekend with the team. Saturday was in fact the day that Del Rio expected him to be back.
5. Aaron Kampman is 100% but will serve in a reduced role this upcoming season, averaging about 45 snaps a game.
6. Kampman and Maurice Jones-Drew will most likely not see playing time in the preseason.